Digital Rebel 350 Digital Memories Captured With Canon EOS 350 Digital Rebel Digital Rebel 350 Digital Memories Captured With Canon EOS 350 Digital Rebel: Funky Gilda

Digital Rebel 350

11 March 2011

Funky Gilda


Gilda,is a Funky lady cat can be adopted at a company to make another male cat that i have called "Big Head".

Among them there is a lot of sympathy, one is young and wants to play, the other is 15 years old and is reserved for a cat of few words. Here are some photos of the second cat of Funky Town, the first course is the big head.

As we all know, the citizens of Funky Town love the animals that are always taken care of and not abandoned by their "Master ...."



Click on image to enlarge

12 comments :

  1. I love the shocked look. My cats wear it whenever they're playing or preying on a bird. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi teecup, thank you for your blog walking, welcome ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gina, thank you for stoppin' by, how are you ? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots! Especially the close-up, the first picture. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi C.A.T, welcome, to shoot the cat, in the first shot, I had to tie her to the bed and threatened not to give her nothing to eat ;)
    I risked my eyes, luckily my camera was in front of them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Nice shots! He looks like my cat trevor, especially in the second picture. Very adorable, I love cats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Fish Lover, welcome by, thank you for stoppin' ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a Manx that looks just like these photos. They are so bright.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lauren, thanks for comment: Funky Gilda there are many in the world, lots of doubles ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love those cats! how I wish I could have one in my house. But sadly, my father doesn't want to have pets inside our house :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi simply pochi, welcome and thank you for comment

    ReplyDelete

Digital Rebel 350 - Digital Memories Captured With Canon EOS 350 Digital Rebel

Popular Posts