Digital Rebel 350 Digital Memories Captured With Canon EOS 350 Digital Rebel Digital Rebel 350 Digital Memories Captured With Canon EOS 350 Digital Rebel: My Grandfather with my mom_1940

Digital Rebel 350

05 September 2010

My Grandfather with my mom_1940

In this photo, you can see an old motorcycle model "Gilera" of the 20
Even if the photo has dozens of years, you can see the chrome of the bike interesting and beautiful the brand sticker on the tank. Photos taken at an unspecified motorcycle circuit. My grandfather, you see, was very passionate about racing in general, the first bicycle, motorcycle and after.You see the smile of my mother was very happy to be up on this iron horse

Digital Rebel350

Click on image to enlarge

No comments :

Post a Comment

Digital Rebel 350 - Digital Memories Captured With Canon EOS 350 Digital Rebel

Popular Posts